It sounded crazy.
God had promised Abraham, an old man with no children, that his descendants would be as numerous as the stars. Yet Abraham chose to believe God, embarking on a transforming, lifelong journey of faith and obedience. God has made promises to us as well.
As Jack Kuhatschek leads you through this study of Abraham's life, you'll learn to be a person who listens to, obeys and trusts the God who always keeps his promises.
This LifeGuide Bible Study in IVP Connect's revised format features questions for starting group discussions and for meeting God in personal reflection, as well as a "Now or Later" section following each session to help you act on what you learn.
Getting the Most Out of Abraham
1. Hearing God's Call - Genesis 12
2. Life Up Your Eyes - Genesis 13
3. Going to Battle - Genesis 14
4. The Covenant - Genesis 15
5. Do-It-Yourself Religion - Genesis 16
6. Confirming the Covenant - Genesis 17
7. Speaking Face to Face - Genesis 18
8. Receiving the Promise - Genesis 21:1-21
9. The Ultimate Test - Genesis 22:1-19