It sounded crazy.
God had promised Abraham, an old man with no children, that his descendants would be as numerous as the stars. Yet Abraham chose to believe God, embarking on a transforming, lifelong journey of faith and obedience. God has made promises to us as well.
As Jack Kuhatschek leads you through nine-session LifeGuide® Bible Study on Abraham's life, you'll learn to be a person who listens to, obeys and trusts the God who always keeps his promises.
For over three decades LifeGuide Bible Studies have provided solid biblical content and raised thought-provoking questions—making for a one-of-a-kind Bible study experience for individuals and groups. This series has more than 130 titles on Old and New Testament books, character studies, and topical studies.
Getting the Most Out of Abraham
1. Hearing God's Call - Genesis 12
2. Life Up Your Eyes - Genesis 13
3. Going to Battle - Genesis 14
4. The Covenant - Genesis 15
5. Do-It-Yourself Religion - Genesis 16
6. Confirming the Covenant - Genesis 17
7. Speaking Face to Face - Genesis 18
8. Receiving the Promise - Genesis 21:1-21
9. The Ultimate Test - Genesis 22:1-19