1 2 Timothy and Titus
Deteriorating values. Competing religions. Weakening morality.
Do you feel sometimes that the world presents you with more problems than you can handle?
Timothy and Titus faced all of these tough issues as young church leaders. But Paul encouraged them to put aside timidity and insecurity, and to find strength in Christ. As Pete Sommer guides you into study of these letters, you'll also find the support you need to follow through in obedience to God's Word.
This LifeGuide Bible Study in IVP's revised format features questions for starting group discussions and for meeting God in personal reflection, as well as a new "Now or Later" section following each session to help you act on what you learn.
Getting the Most Out of 1 2 Timothy and Titus
1. Spiritual Deception - 1 Timothy 1
2. The Way Back to Health - 1 Timothy 2
3. Who Can Lead? - 1 Timothy 3
4. True False - 1 Timothy 4
5. How Grace Confronts Conflict - 1 Timothy 5:1--6:2
6. Find Your Riches in Christ - 1 Timothy 6:3-20
7. Rejected but Not Ashamed - 2 Timothy 1
8. Pass It On - 2 Timothy 2
9. How to Recognize God's Voice - 2 Timothy 3
10. It's Your Turn Now - 2 Timothy 4
11. Eight Months to Change a Church - Titus 1--3