1 and 2 Timothy and Titus
Deteriorating values. Competing religions. Weakening morality.
Do you feel sometimes that the world presents you with more problems than you can handle?
Timothy and Titus faced all of these tough issues as young church leaders. But Paul encouraged them to put aside timidity and insecurity, and to find strength in Christ. As Pete Sommer guides you in this eleven-session LifeGuide® Bible Study, you'll also find the support you need to follow through in obedience to God's Word.
For over three decades LifeGuide Bible Studies have provided solid biblical content and raised thought-provoking questions—making for a one-of-a-kind Bible study experience for individuals and groups. This series has more than 130 titles on Old and New Testament books, character studies, and topical studies.
Getting the Most Out of 1 and 2 Timothy and Titus
1. Spiritual Deception - 1 Timothy 1
2. The Way Back to Health - 1 Timothy 2
3. Who Can Lead? - 1 Timothy 3
4. True False - 1 Timothy 4
5. How Grace Confronts Conflict - 1 Timothy 5:1--6:2
6. Find Your Riches in Christ - 1 Timothy 6:3-20
7. Rejected but Not Ashamed - 2 Timothy 1
8. Pass It On - 2 Timothy 2
9. How to Recognize God's Voice - 2 Timothy 3
10. It's Your Turn Now - 2 Timothy 4
11. Eight Months to Change a Church - Titus 1--3