Why do we worship?
Do we do it simply because it's part of a church service, or does it spring from a heart of genuine praise?
The Bible gives us a clear picture of what worship is—and isn't—about. In eight studies Sundee Tucker Frazier helps you dig into the Bible, learning how to worship with your whole life and taking you to the heart of the matter—the character of the God who loves you.
This LifeGuide Bible Study features questions for starting group discussions and for meeting God in personal reflection, together with leader's notes and a "Now or Later" section in each study.
Getting the Most Out of Worship
1. Soul Satisfaction - Psalm 63
2. For Keeps - Exodus 24:1-11
3. Mercy, Not Sacrifice - Psalm 50
4. Broken for You - Mark 14:1-11
5. Plantings of Praise - Isaiah 61:1-11
6. All to Jesus - Luke 20:20-26, 45-47; 21:1-4
7. Living Worship - Romans 12:1-8
8. Our Longing Fulfilled - Revelation 21:1-8