The 23rd Psalm
Psalm 23 pictures life as deeply secure and richly blessed--life lived with awareness of God's intimate love for us. It speaks to our deepest longings and fears, which may be why we return to this psalm so often. Yet frequent exposure to it may result in overfamiliarity. These nine session LifeGuide® Bible Study studies help us discover its wisdom by pulling in other texts that show the same attributes of God--who guides us, protects us, feeds us and much more.
This LifeGuide Bible Study in IVP Connect's revised format features questions for starting group discussions and for meeting God in personal reflection, as well as a new "Now or Later" section following each session to help you act on what you learn.
For over three decades LifeGuide Bible Studies have provided solid biblical content and raised thought-provoking questions—making for a one-of-a-kind Bible study experience for individuals and groups. This series has more than 130 titles on Old and New Testament books, character studies, and topical studies.
PDF download with a single-user license; available from InterVarsity Press and other resellers.
Getting the Most Out of The 23rd Psalm
1. The God Who Shepherds Us: Psalm 23
2. The God Who Invites Us to Rest: Matthew 11:25-30
3. The God Who Guides Us: Psalm 25
4. The God Who Is with Us: Psalm 34
5. The God Who Comforts Us: Isaiah 40:9-11, 25-31
6. The God Who Feeds Us: Isaiah 55
7. The God Who Heals Us: Isaiah 61:1-3
8. The God Who Blesses Us: Psalm 40
9. The God Who Is Our True Home: Psalm 16