It's easy to be happy when things go well for you.
But what would it be like to have a sense of joy that continued even in times of trouble? Such was the deep joy that the apostle Paul experienced--even in prison. His contentment was neither dependent on circumstances nor changed by difficulty. In nine-session LifeGuide® Bible Study on Philippians, Paul will show you too how to live joyfully in every situation.
For over three decades LifeGuide Bible Studies have provided solid biblical content and raised thought-provoking questions—making for a one-of-a-kind Bible study experience for individuals and groups. This series has more than 130 titles on Old and New Testament books, character studies, and topical studies.
Getting the Most Out of Philippians
1. The God Who Pursues Us - Acts 16:6-34
2. An Encouraging Example - Philippians 1:1-11
3. Joy in the Worst of Times - Philippians 1:12-30
4. The Path of Humility - Philippians 2:1-18
5. Servants of Christ - Philippians 2:19-30
6. Rejoice in the Lord - Philippians 3:1-11
7. Onward to the Goal - Philippians 3:12--4:1
8. Stress-free Living - Philippians 4:2-9
9. A Guide for Giving - Philippians 4:10-23