It's easy to be happy when things go well for you.
But what would it be like to have a sense of joy that continued even in times of trouble? Such was the deep joy that the apostle Paul experienced--even in prison. His contentment was neither dependent on circumstances nor changed by difficulty. In his brief letter to the Philippians, Paul will show you too how to live joyfully in every situation.
Getting the Most Out of Philippians
1. The God Who Pursues Us - Acts 16:6-34
2. An Encouraging Example - Philippians 1:1-11
3. Joy in the Worst of Times - Philippians 1:12-30
4. The Path of Humility - Philippians 2:1-18
5. Servants of Christ - Philippians 2:19-30
6. Rejoice in the Lord - Philippians 3:1-11
7. Onward to the Goal - Philippians 3:12--4:1
8. Stress-free Living - Philippians 4:2-9
9. A Guide for Giving - Philippians 4:10-23