The apostle Paul led a dramatic and fascinating life from his conversion on the road to Damascus to his imprisonments to his speeches in the public square. His letters shaped the believers in the early church just as they do today. In this study guide by Jack Kuhatschek we will survey both the highlights of his life and the core teachings in his writings.
PDF download with a single-user license; available from InterVarsity Press and other resellers.
Getting the Most Out of Paul
1. Blinded by the Light Acts 9:1-31
2. Proclaiming God's Promises Acts 13:13-52
3. Poor Yet Rich 1 Corinthians 4:8-13
2 Corinthians 6: 3-10
4. The Power of Praise Acts 16:16-40
5. Becoming a Spiritual Mentor Acts 20:13-38
6. The Truth on Trial Acts 26:1-32
7. Strength in Weakness 2 Corinthians 11:16-12:10
8. Feeling Safe in a Storm Acts 27:13-44
9. Finding Hope in God's Kingdom Acts 28:11-31
10. Experiencing Joy in Sufferings Philippians 1