Meeting the Spirit
Who is the Holy Spirit?
How does he change our lives?
How does he work in the world?
In ten sessions LifeGuide® Bible Study, Douglas Connelly helps you examine these and other critical questions. You will see that the Spirit of God is eager to work in your life to draw you closer to God.
This revised LifeGuide Bible Study features additional questions for starting group discussions and for meeting God in personal reflection, together with expanded leader's notes and a "Now or Later" section in each study.
For over three decades LifeGuide Bible Studies have provided solid biblical content and raised thought-provoking questions—making for a one-of-a-kind Bible study experience for individuals and groups. This series has more than 130 titles on Old and New Testament books, character studies, and topical studies.
Getting the Most Out of Meeting the Spirit
1. Meet the Holy Spirit! - John 16:5-15
2. The Spirit Invades - Acts 2
3. The Spirit Speaks - 1 Corinthians 2
4. The Spirit Renews - John 3:1-8
5. The Spirit Empowers - Acts 6:1-15; 7:54-60
6. The Spirit Guides - Acts 16:1-15
7. The Spirit Liberates - Romans 8:1-27
8. The Spirit Equips - 1 Corinthians 12
9. The Spirit Transforms - Galatians 5:13-26
10. The Spirit Influences - Ephesians 5:15-21