His majesty will fill your thoughts.
His love will soften your heart.
His holiness will purify your life.
When you meet God, you will be changed.
Meet him now as J. I. Packer, author of the bestselling Christian classic, Knowing God, leads you through twelve key passages from the Old and New Testaments. These inductive Bible studies will engage your heart and mind. And enlarge your vision of the God you worship and serve.
Now available in IVP's revised LifeGuide Bible Study format, Meeting God features questions for starting group discussions and for personal reflection, as well as a new "Now or Later" section following each session.
PDF download with a single-user license; available from InterVarsity Press and other resellers.
Getting the Most Out of Meeting God
1. Who Is God? - Acts 17:16-34
2. God Reveals Himself - Exodus 33:12--34:9
3. The Father the Son - John 13:31--14:11
4. The Spirit the Son - John 15:26--16:15
5. Beyond Comparison - Isaiah 40:12-31
6. God Is Love - 1 John 4:7--5:5
7. Holy, Holy, Holy - Isaiah 6
8. God's Wonderful Goodness - Psalm 107
9. Pleasing God - Matthew 6:1-18
10. The Lord Is King - Daniel 4
11. God's Severe Mercy - Hebrews 12
12. God's Triumph - Romans 8:26-39