What makes a good marriage even better?
How can you build an intimate relationship that endures?
How do you live out your roles of husband and wife?
The Bible takes a realistic and practical approach to these questions. In these eleven session LifeGuide® Bible Study marriage, you'll discover how following God's design for intimacy helps you enjoy and grow your marriage to the full.
For over three decades LifeGuide Bible Studies have provided solid biblical content and raised thought-provoking questions—making for a one-of-a-kind Bible study experience for individuals and groups. This series has more than 130 titles on Old and New Testament books, character studies, and topical studies.
Getting the Most Out of Marriage
1. God's Design for Marriage - Genesis 1:26--2:25
2. God's Design Marred - Genesis 3
3. God's Design Restored - Galatians 5:13-26
4. God's Design for Wives - Ephesians 5:21-33
5. God's Design for Husbands - Ephesians 5:21-33
6. God's Design for Parents Children - Ephesians 6:1-4
7. God's Design for Sex in Marriage - 1 Corinthians 7:1-11
8. God's Design Protected - Matthew 5:27-30
9. God's Design for Conflict - Ephesians 4:25-32
10. God's Design for Handling Money - 1 Timothy 6:6-10, 17-19
11. God's Design for Love - 1 Corinthians 13