It was good news not only of Jesus' birth but of what he offered to men, women and children throughout his ministry. To the sick he offered healing. To the hurting, comfort. To the outcast, acceptance. In this study guide Ada Lum leads you to discover that this message of hope and joy is for you as well!
This LifeGuide Bible Study in IVP's revised format features questions for starting group discussions and for meeting God in personal reflection, as well as a new "Now or Later" section following each session to help you act on what you learn.
PDF download with a single-user license; available from InterVarsity Press and other resellers.
Getting the Most Out of Luke 1--9
1. People of Hope - Luke 1
2. Child of Hope - Luke 2
3. Preacher of Hope - Luke 3:1-20
4. Hope for All People - Luke 3:21--4:13
5. Outrageous Claims - Luke 4:14--5:16
6. Opposition to Authority - Luke 5:17--6:11
7. Character of Kingdom Citizens - Luke 6:12-49
8. Five Kinds of Faith - Luke 7
9. Hearing God: First Step of Faith - Luke 8:1-21
10. Jesus' True Identity: Bedrock of Faith - Luke 8:22-56
11. Disciple Training: Stretched in Faith - Luke 9:1-50