Sometimes we turn away from God.
Or we fail to love those around us.
We even follow the gods of the world.
Despite everything, God remains faithful, loving us and waiting for us to return to him. This is the story of Israel told in the book of Judges. In this twelve session LifeGuide® Bible Study, Donald Baker leads you to examine it for yourself, you may discover that it is your story as well.
This revised LifeGuide Bible Study features additional questions for starting group discussions and for meeting God in personal reflection, together with expanded leader's notes and a "Now or Later" section in each study.
For over three decades LifeGuide Bible Studies have provided solid biblical content and raised thought-provoking questions—making for a one-of-a-kind Bible study experience for individuals and groups. This series has more than 130 titles on Old and New Testament books, character studies, and topical studies.
Getting the Most Out of Judges
1. Caught in a Cycle of Misery - Judges 2:6-23
2. Breaking Free from Sin's Oppression - Judges 3:12-30
3. Who Can I Trust? - Judges 4
4. Overcoming a Poor Self-Image - Judges 6:1-32
5. Changing Your Doubts to Faith - Judges 6:33--7:22
6. The Importance of Character - Judges 9
7. Conquering the Pain in Your Past - Judges 11:1-14; 28--12:7
8. Preparing to Serve God - Judges 13
9. Our Conflict with the World - Judges 14--15
10. Accepting Your Spiritual Gifts - Judges 16
11. The Danger of False Religion - Judges 17--18
12. Why Morality Matters - Judges 19--21