Jesus' Final Week
The events that took place during Jesus' final week on earth—Palm Sunday, the Last Supper, the trial, Jesus' death and his resurrection—are foundational to your salvation and your Christian life. As these Bible studies allow you to focus more closely on these amazing events, you'll gain new understanding about who Jesus is and how he loves you.
This eight-session LifeGuide® Bible Stud features questions for starting group discussions and for meeting God in personal reflection. Leader's notes are included with information on study preparation, leading the study and small group components as well as helps for specific Bible passages covered in the study. Presented in a convenient workbook format and featuring the inductive Bible study approach, LifeGuides are thoroughly field-tested prior to publication; they're proven and popular guides for digging into Scripture on your own or with a small group.
For over three decades LifeGuide Bible Studies have provided solid biblical content and raised thought-provoking questions—making for a one-of-a-kind Bible study experience for individuals and groups. This series has more than 130 titles on Old and New Testament books, character studies, and topical studies.
PDF download with a single-user license; available from InterVarsity Press and other resellers.
Getting the Most Out of Jesus' Final Week
1. Sunday: Triumphal Entry - Matthew 21:1-11
2. Monday: Clearing the Temple - Mark 11:12-19
3. Tuesday: Teaching at the Mount of Olives - Matthew 24:1-31
4. Thursday: The Last Supper - Matthew 26:17-30
5. Thursday: Betrayal Arrest - Mark 14:43-72
6. Friday: Trial - John 18:28--19:16
7. Friday: Crucifixion - Matthew 27
8. Sunday: Resurrection - Luke 24:1-43