It was a dark time for Israel. And Jeremiah was their last chance to turn things around.
The ministry to which God called Jeremiah was difficult and painful: proclaim God's demanding love. Yet with this burden, God also gave the prophet a gift--the gift of his presence. In this study guide, Stephen D. Eyre shows how the example of Jeremiah's rich relationship with God can inspire you to become more deeply open to God than ever before.
This revised LifeGuide Bible Study features additional questions for starting group discussions and for meeting God in personal reflection, together with expanded leader's notes and a "Now or Later" section in each study.
Getting the Most Out of Jeremiah
1. Hearing God's Call - Jeremiah 1
2. Empty Religion in the Lord's Temple - Jeremiah 7:1-29
3. The Belt of Commitment - Jeremiah 13:1-17
4. Shaped by the Potter - Jeremiah 18:1-17
5. The Righteous Branch - Jeremiah 23:1-24
6. Good Figs--A Heart to Know God - Jeremiah 24
7. The Cup of God's Wrath - Jeremiah 25:15-38
8. The Field of Hope - Jeremiah 32
9. Unsinkable Faith - Jeremiah 38