We all want a faith that won't let us down in times of trouble or loss, uncertainty or fear. A faith that can pull us through the worst--and best--times in our lives. This is the kind of faith that James writes about. It is a faith that we must practice day by day. These nine-session LifeGuide® Bible Study by Andrew and Phyllis Le Peau on the teaching of James will help us grow a steadfast faith that can carry us through all the ups and downs of life.
For over three decades LifeGuide Bible Studies have provided solid biblical content and raised thought-provoking questions—making for a one-of-a-kind Bible study experience for individuals and groups. This series has more than 130 titles on Old and New Testament books, character studies, and topical studies.
Getting the Most Out of James
1. Dependable or Double-minded - James 1:1-18
2. Words, Words, Words - James 1:19-27
3. Who's the Judge? - James 2:1-13
4. Just Works - James 2:14-26
5. On Preventing Forest Fires - James 3:1-12
6. Makers Breakers of Peace - James 3:13--4:10
7. Getting Perspective - James 4:11-17
8. What Awaits - James 5:1-11
9. Becoming Whole - James 5:12-20