Images of Christians
Scripture offers various metaphors and motifs for God's people: sheep, salt and light, branches, clay jars, friends, disciples, and more. This eight-session LifeGuide® Bible Study explores some of the images that can form and shape our life with God.
For over three decades LifeGuide Bible Studies have provided solid biblical content and raised thought-provoking questions—making for a one-of-a-kind Bible study experience for individuals and groups. This series has more than 130 titles on Old and New Testament books, character studies, and topical studies.
Getting the Most Out of Images of Christians
1. Disciples, Mark 8:27-38
2. Beloved Friends, 3 John 1:1-14
3. Givers, 2 Corinthians 8:1-15; 9:6-15
4. Ambassadors, 2 Corinthians 5:14-21
5. Rescuees, Colossians 1:9-14, 21-23
6. Reconcilers, Philemon 1:1-25
7. Runners, Hebrews 12:1-13
8. Worshipers, Revelation 5:1-14; 19:1-8