How to Win the Culture War
The battle lines have been drawn.
Many Christians have fallen into the trap of proclaiming "Peace! Peace!" when there is no peace. Hiding their eyes from the pressing issues of the day, they believe that resistance to the prevailing culture is useless. At the same time, other Christians have been too quick to declare war, mistaking battlefield casualties as enemies rather than victims.
In How to Win the Culture War Peter Kreeft issues a rousing call to arms. Christians must understand the true nature of the culture war--a war between the culture of life and the culture of death. Kreeft identifies the real enemies facing the church today and maps out key battlefields. He then issues a strategy for engagement and equips Christians with the weapons needed for a successful campaign.
Above all, Kreeft assures us that the war can be won--in fact, it will be won. For those who hope in Christ, victory is assured, because good triumphs over evil and life conquers death. Love never gives up. Neither must we.
1. We Are at War: A Wake-up Call
2. The Identity of Our Enemy: Principalities Powers
3. The Kind of War We Are In: True False Spiritual Warfare
4. The Fundamental Principle of All Culture Wars: Colson's Law
5. Our Enemy's Battle Plan: Satan's Strategy for the Third Millennium
6. The Fiercest Battle: Sex Wars
7. The Secret Weapon that Will Win the War: Saints
8. Basic Training: How to Be a Saint
9. The Prognosis for Victory: Why We Must Win