God never gives up.
Even when you rebel, disobey or make a mistake, God continues to pursue you with a relentless love.
In this twelve-session LifeGuide® Bible Stud, Dale and Sandy Larsen lead you through the fascinating Old Testament story of Hosea, you'll see how a godly man's unfailing love for his wayward wife illustrates God's unconditional, "no-holds-barred" love for you, too.
This revised LifeGuide Bible Study features additional questions for starting group discussions and for meeting God in personal reflection, together with expanded leader's notes and a "Now or Later" section in each study.
For over three decades LifeGuide Bible Studies have provided solid biblical content and raised thought-provoking questions—making for a one-of-a-kind Bible study experience for individuals and groups. This series has more than 130 titles on Old and New Testament books, character studies, and topical studies.
Getting the Most Out of Hosea
1. A Share in God's Plan - Hosea 1:1--2:13
2. A Vision of the Possible - Hosea 2:14-3:5
3. Back to the Present - Hosea 4
4. Sins of the Leadership - Hosea 5
5. A Temporary Repentance - Hosea 6:1-10
6. No Place to Hide - Hosea 6:11--7:16
7. Substitute Gods - Hosea 8:1--9:9
8. Recalling Young Love - Hosea 9:10--10:15
9. Mercy Overrules - Hosea 11:1-11
10. Yet Justice Prevails - Hosea 11:12--12:14
11. The Sign of Love - Hosea 13
12. God's Final Promise - Hosea 14