Sometimes hope becomes so real that it's almost tangible.
But at other times—especially when tragedy or hardship intrudes—you wonder whether your hope will fail, leaving you exposed, vulnerable and overwhelmed.
This eight-session LifeGuide® Bible Study, Jack Kuhatschek leads you to explore both sides of hope. You'll confront doubts and fears, and you'll anticipate the great joy that awaits you in Jesus Christ.
This revised LifeGuide Bible Study features additional questions for starting group discussions and for meeting God in personal reflection, together with expanded leader's notes and a "Now or Later" section in each study.
For over three decades LifeGuide Bible Studies have provided solid biblical content and raised thought-provoking questions—making for a one-of-a-kind Bible study experience for individuals and groups. This series has more than 130 titles on Old and New Testament books, character studies, and topical studies.
PDF download with a single-user license; available from InterVarsity Press and other resellers.
Getting the Most Out of Hope
1. Waiting for the Lord - Psalm 27
2. Renewing Your Strength - Isaiah 40:25-31
3. Investing in the Future - 1 Timothy 6:3-19
4. Living in Hope - 1 Peter 1:3-12
5. Longing for Glory - Romans 8:18-27
6. The Ultimate Victory - 1 Corinthians 15:35-58
7. The Return of the King - 1 Thessalonians 4:13--5:11
8. When All Things Become New - Revelation 21:1-8