Growing Older & Wiser
You can't change the fact that you are getting older.
And, indeed, you may not want to! Age brings many gifts and opportunities for continued growth. In nine-session LifeGuide® Bible Study, Dale and Sandy Larsen help you discover the Bible's perspective on aging. You'll discover how God can effectively and powerfully use those who have grown wiser with the passing years.
This LifeGuide Bible Study in IVP's revised format features questions for starting group discussions and for meeting God in personal reflection, as well as a new "Now or Later" section following each session to help you act on what you learn.
For over three decades LifeGuide Bible Studies have provided solid biblical content and raised thought-provoking questions—making for a one-of-a-kind Bible study experience for individuals and groups. This series has more than 130 titles on Old and New Testament books, character studies, and topical studies.
Getting the Most Out of Growing Older and Wiser
1. Wise Up! - James 1:1-8;12
2. Wisdom Hunt - Colossians 2:1-10
3. Listening to the Young - Job 32
4. When the Kids Are Grownups Too - Exodus 18
5. Wiser by Faith - Genesis 24:1-9
6. They Don't Always Listen - 1 Kings 12:1-20
7. A Reason to Be Here - Philippians 1:18-26
8. Dealing with Fears - Psalm 71:1-13
9. Lifelong Trust - Psalm 71:14-24