God cares for you in many ways!
He offers help, calms your fears, guides you and strengthens you.
Ruth Ann Ridley helps you explore the Psalms, showing how these songs of God's people reveal the character, love and care of God. By reading, studying and praying Psalms--and by applying their teaching to your life--you will discover how God offers true salvation and deep satisfaction for you.
This revised LifeGuide Bible Study features additional questions for starting group discussions and for meeting God in personal reflection, together with expanded leader's notes and a "Now or Later" section in each study.
Getting the Most Out of God's Love
1. The God Who Satisfies - Psalm 104
2. The God Who Understands - Psalm 147
3. The God Who Helps - Psalm 40
4. The God Who Calms Fears - Psalm 27
5. The God Who Restores - Psalm 30
6. The God Who Strengthens - Psalm 18:1-36
7. The God Who Listens - Psalm 34
8. The God Who Gives Refuge - Psalm 31
9. The God Who Loves - Psalm 36
10. The God Who Reigns - Psalm 145