Sounds simple, right? Yet, you know it is often very, very difficult to trust God with the things that matter most to you—money, career, marriage, health. As you study the book of Exodus, you'll see that Israel faced similar struggles to trust God completely. In this story of hardship and hope, you'll discover along with Israel that God—and God alone—is worthy of our trust.
In this twelve-session LifeGuide® Bible Study features questions for starting group discussions and for meeting God in personal reflection. Leader's notes are included with information on study preparation, leading the study and small group components as well as helps for specific Bible passages covered in the study. Presented in a convenient workbook format and featuring the inductive Bible study approach, LifeGuides are thoroughly field-tested prior to publication; they're proven and popular guides for digging into Scripture on your own or with a small group.
For over three decades LifeGuide Bible Studies have provided solid biblical content and raised thought-provoking questions—making for a one-of-a-kind Bible study experience for individuals and groups. This series has more than 130 titles on Old and New Testament books, character studies, and topical studies.
PDF download with a single-user license; available from InterVarsity Press and other resellers.
Getting the Most Out of Exodus 20--40
1. God's Character Human Welfare - Exodus 20:1-21
2. A Well-Ordered Society - Exodus 20:22--23:19
3. God's Call to His People - Exodus 23:20--24:18
4. God's Blueprint for Worship - Exodus 25--27
5. Responding to God's Holiness - Exodus 28:1--29:37
6. Discovering God's Presence - Exodus 29:38--31:18
7. Idolatry's Fearful Toll - Exodus 32
8. God's Assurance - Exodus 33
9. Renewing the Covenant - Exodus 34
10. Giving Back to God - Exodus 35--36
11. Finding God in All Things - Exodus 37:1--39:31
12. Praise Reflection - Exodus 39:32--40:38