"I don't want to offend people."
"I don't know what to say."
Most of us can think of at least one hundred reasons not to share the gospel. Evangelism can be intimidating. But it can also be a natural and exciting way of life. These Bible studies will help you discover creative ways to share the gospel in your everyday situations and surroundings.
This LifeGuide Bible Study features questions for starting group discussions and for meeting God in personal reflection. Leader's notes are included with information on study preparation, leading the study and small group components as well as helps for specific Bible passages covered in the study. Presented in a convenient workbook format and featuring the inductive Bible study approach, LifeGuides are thoroughly field-tested prior to publication; they're proven and popular guides for digging into Scripture on your own or with a small group.
PDF download with a single-user license; available from InterVarsity Press and other resellers.
Getting the Most Out of Evangelism
1. Why Spread the Good News? - Luke 15:1-2, 11-32
2. A Life That Speaks - Colossians 3:5--4:6
3. Getting People Interested - John 4:4-30
4. The Good News - Acts 10:23-48
5. Creative Communication - Luke 10:25-37
6. An Unlikely Seeker - Luke 19:1-11
7. Counting the Cost - Luke 14:25-35
8. Friendship Evangelism - John 1:35-51
9. Talking with Strangers - Acts 8:26-40
10. Crosscultural Evangelism - Acts 17:16-34
11. Balanced Expectations - Mark 4:1-25
12. Facing Opposition - Acts 4:1-31