"Who are you when no one's looking?"
When her people were threatened, Esther had to ask herself that question. She could risk her life to try to save her fellow Israelites. Or she could "keep her head down" to wait out the threat in obscurity and safety.
In this nine-sessions LifeGuide® Bible Study for individuals or groups, Patty Pell leads you to examine the story of Esther. You'll discover how godly character often develops under pressure. And you'll discover ideas for living a godly life in the midst of contemporary pressures.
This revised LifeGuide Bible Study features additional questions for starting group discussions and for meeting God in personal reflection, together with expanded leader's notes and a "Now or Later" section in each study.
For over three decades LifeGuide Bible Studies have provided solid biblical content and raised thought-provoking questions—making for a one-of-a-kind Bible study experience for individuals and groups. This series has more than 130 titles on Old and New Testament books, character studies, and topical studies.
PDF download with a single-user license; available from InterVarsity Press and other resellers.
Getting the Most Out of Esther
1. A Little Respect--Esther 1
2. Trusting God's Work--Esther 2
3. Evaluating Advice--Esther 3
4. Doing the Right Thing--Esther 4
5. The Heart of the Matter--Esther 5
6. Recognizing Unrighteousness--Esther 6
7. Character No Matter What--Esther 7
8. Praising God's Faithfulness--Esther 8
9. Remembering Celebrating--Esther 9--10