Broken marriages, shattered friendships, racial divisions, war between nations—we live in a fractured world. How can the pieces be put back together?
In this eleven-session LifeGuide® Bible Study on Ephesians Paul lifts the veil from the future to allow us to see God's plan to unite everyone and everything in Christ. Studying this book will renew your hope.
For over three decades LifeGuide Bible Studies have provided solid biblical content and raised thought-provoking questions—making for a one-of-a-kind Bible study experience for individuals and groups. This series has more than 130 titles on Old and New Testament books, character studies, and topical studies.
PDF download with a single-user license; available from InterVarsity Press and other resellers.
Getting the Most Out of Ephesians
1. The Purpose of God - Ephesians 1:1-14
2. "I Keep Asking" - Ephesians 1:15-23
3. Amazing Grace - Ephesians 2:1-10
4. We Are One - Ephesians 2:11-22
5. Prisoner Preacher - Ephesians 3
6. Unity Uniqueness - Ephesians 4:1-16
7. Something Old, Something New - Ephesians 4:17-32
8. Live in Love, Live in Light - Ephesians 5:1-20
9. Love Respect - Ephesians 5:21-33
10. Honor Obey - Ephesians 6:1-9
11. Prayer Wars - Ephesians 6:10-24