Are you tired of getting pat answers when you ask hard questions about faith? Here's the kind of tough, realistic view of the world you've been looking for.
The writer of Ecclesiastes is asking the big questions like "Where can I find fulfillment when I seem to be going in circles?" and "Who is really in control when the world looks topsy-turvy?" By struggling openly with these issues, he discovers how faith in God is meaningful in the real world.
PDF download with a single-user license; available from InterVarsity Press and other resellers.
Getting the Most from LifeGuide Bible Studies
Part 1: Making Sense Out of Life Ecclesiastes 1-6
1. Is It All Meaningless? - 1:1-11
2. Where Can We Find Fulfillment? - 1:12-2:16
3. What Is the Value of Work? - 2:17-26
4. Who Is Really in Control? - 3:1-4:3
5. What Attitudes Should We Embrace? - 4:4-5:7
6. What Does It Take to be Content? - 5:8-6:12
Part 2: Living Life Sensibly Ecclesiastes 7-12
7. Where Can We Find Wisdom? - 7:1-8:1
8. How Shall We Live under Authority? - 8:2-17
9. What Meaning Does Death Bring to Life? - 9:1-12
10. How Do We Live Sensibly? - 9:13-10:20
11. How Shall We Then Live? - 11:1-12:8
12. What Makes Life Meaningful? - 12:9-14