Are you tired of pat answers to your hard questions of faith? The writer of Ecclesiastes is not afraid to confront your dilemmas. Like "Where can you find fulfillment?" And "Who is really in control of this world that seems so topsy-turvy?" Or "Is there any value in my work, my struggles, my life?"
As you explore this fascinating Old Testament book in this twelve-session LifeGuide® Bible Study by Bill and Teresa Syrios, you will discover how God brings meaning to the world and how following God brings meaning to your life.
For over three decades LifeGuide Bible Studies have provided solid biblical content and raised thought-provoking questions—making for a one-of-a-kind Bible study experience for individuals and groups. This series has more than 130 titles on Old and New Testament books, character studies, and topical studies.
PDF download with a single-user license; available from InterVarsity Press and other resellers.
Getting the Most from LifeGuide Bible Studies
Part 1: Making Sense Out of Life Ecclesiastes 1-6
1. Is It All Meaningless? - 1:1-11
2. Where Can We Find Fulfillment? - 1:12-2:16
3. What Is the Value of Work? - 2:17-26
4. Who Is Really in Control? - 3:1-4:3
5. What Attitudes Should We Embrace? - 4:4-5:7
6. What Does It Take to be Content? - 5:8-6:12
Part 2: Living Life Sensibly Ecclesiastes 7-12
7. Where Can We Find Wisdom? - 7:1-8:1
8. How Shall We Live under Authority? - 8:2-17
9. What Meaning Does Death Bring to Life? - 9:1-12
10. How Do We Live Sensibly? - 9:13-10:20
11. How Shall We Then Live? - 11:1-12:8
12. What Makes Life Meaningful? - 12:9-14