Do you ever feel powerless?
It was not always so for the people of the early church.
Jesus transformed their lives—and they changed the world!
Acts is the extraordinary record of what these early Christian disciples did. The power that you see in action in this book is the same power that can transform your life. As Phyllis J. Le Peau leads you through the pages of Acts in this twelve-session LifeGuide® Bible Study, you will begin to understand what the Holy Spirit can do in you and in the world.
For over three decades LifeGuide Bible Studies have provided solid biblical content and raised thought-provoking questions—making for a one-of-a-kind Bible study experience for individuals and groups. This series has more than 130 titles on Old and New Testament books, character studies, and topical studies.
PDF download with a single-user license; available from InterVarsity Press and other resellers.
Getting the Most Out of Acts
Part 1: God's Power in Jerusalem and Judea
1. You Will Be My Witnesses -- Acts I
2. Receiving the Power -- Acts 2
3. Healing Power -- Acts 3
4. Called into Question -- Acts 4:1-31
5. Oneness of Heart -- Acts 4:32--5:16
6. Persecution and Expansion -- Acts 5:17--6:7
7. Spirit and Wisdom -- Acts 6:8--7:60
8. The Power of Suffering -- Acts 8
9. Saul's Conversion -- Acts 9:1-31
10. Salvation for Every Nation --Acts 9:32--10:48
11. The First Jewish-Gentile Church -- Acts 11
12. Miraculous Escape -- Acts12