Do you ever feel powerless?
It was not always so for the people of the early church.
Jesus transformed their lives—and they changed the world!
Acts is the extraordinary record of what these early Christian disciples did. The power that you see in action in this book is the same power that can transform your life. As Phyllis J. Le Peau leads you through the pages of Acts, you will begin to understand what the Holy Spirit can do in you and in the world.
This revised LifeGuide Bible Study features additional questions for starting group discussions and for meeting God in personal reflection. Included are expanded leader's notes and a "Now and Later" section in each study.
PDF download with a single-user license; available from InterVarsity Press and other resellers.
Getting the Most Out of Acts
Part 1: God's Power in Jerusalem and Judea
1. You Will Be My Witnesses -- Acts I
2. Receiving the Power -- Acts 2
3. Healing Power -- Acts 3
4. Called into Question -- Acts 4:1-31
5. Oneness of Heart -- Acts 4:32--5:16
6. Persecution and Expansion -- Acts 5:17--6:7
7. Spirit and Wisdom -- Acts 6:8--7:60
8. The Power of Suffering -- Acts 8
9. Saul's Conversion -- Acts 9:1-31
10. Salvation for Every Nation --Acts 9:32--10:48
11. The First Jewish-Gentile Church -- Acts 11
12. Miraculous Escape -- Acts12