Do you despise your weaknesses?
Do you hate hardships?
Do you beg God to remove obstacles from your life?
The apostle Paul delighted in his weaknesses, welcomed hardship as a friend and thanked God for obstacles that offered opportunities to experience God's power. Was he crazy?
In this eleven-session LifeGuide® Bible Study, Paul Stevens shows you how this foundational Christian disciple and church leader will turn your thinking upside down! In everything Paul teaches you to rely, as he did, on God's great promise: "My grace is sufficient for you."
For over three decades LifeGuide Bible Studies have provided solid biblical content and raised thought-provoking questions—making for a one-of-a-kind Bible study experience for individuals and groups. This series has more than 130 titles on Old and New Testament books, character studies, and topical studies.
PDF download with a single-user license; available from InterVarsity Press and other resellers.
Getting the Most Out of 2 Corinthians
1. Our Comforting God - 2 Corinthians 1:1-11
2. Always Yes in Christ - 2 Corinthians 1:12--2:17
3. Every-Member Ministry - 2 Corinthians 3
4. This Treasure - 2 Corinthians 4:1--5:10
5. Ambassadors for Christ - 2 Corinthians 5:11--6:13
6. Good Grief - 2 Corinthians 6:14--7:16
7. The Need to Give - 2 Corinthians 8--9
8. Spiritual Warfare - 2 Corinthians 10
9. Super-Leaders - 2 Corinthians 11
10. My Burden Carries Me - 2 Corinthians 12
11. Examine Yourselves - 2 Corinthians 13