1 & 2 Thessalonians
When you suffer, do you wonder if God has forgotten you?
Do you wonder whether you will be with Jesus after you die?
Would you like to be sure that your life is pleasing to God?
At times every Christian feels anxious or insecure about life—and about faith. The Thessalonians asked many of the questions you ask today, and Paul's letters helped them find assurance. In this ten-session LifeGuide® Bible Study on 1 and 2 Thessalonians, Donald Baker shows how Paul's answers can help you to be certain too.
For over three decades LifeGuide Bible Studies have provided solid biblical content and raised thought-provoking questions—making for a one-of-a-kind Bible study experience for individuals and groups. This series has more than 130 titles on Old and New Testament books, character studies, and topical studies.
PDF download with a single-user license; available from InterVarsity Press and other resellers.
Getting the Most Out of 1 and 2 Thessalonians
1. How Can I Be Sure of My Beliefs? - Acts 17:1-15
2. How Can I Be Sure of My Purpose? - 1 Thessalonians 1
3. How Can I Be Sure of My Message? - 1 Thessalonians 2:1-16
4. How Can I Be Sure That I Am Loved? - 1 Thessalonians 2:17--3:13
5. How Can I Be Sure of God's Approval? - 1 Thessalonians 4:1-12
6. How Can I Be Sure That Christ Is Coming Back? - 1 Thessalonians 4:13--5:11
7. How Can I Be Sure of God's People? - 1 Thessalonians 5:12-28
8. How Can I Be Sure That I Will Go to Heaven? - 2 Thessalonians 1
9. How Can I Be Sure of God's Power? - 2 Thessalonians 2
10. How Can I Be Sure That I Am Doing My Part? - 2 Thessalonians 3