For some, worship is a dull sermon and lifeless music.
For others, worship is a joyful highlight to the week.
In this Bible study guide, Jan Johnson covers the disciplines of worship and celebration. Going deeper in these areas will help you respond fully to God's love and to experience joyful life in God's presence.
"Jan Johnson gives realistic direction on what we can do to make connecting with God the basis of day to day existence. Such a relationship cannot be handed to us, but we can be led into it by someone who knows the way. She does. She opens a path on which anyone can actually and continuously grow in grace and in the knowledge of Jesus Christ--anyone, no matter their background or circumstances."
Introducing Worship and Celebration
1. Longing for God - Psalm 83
2. Responding in Worship - Psalm 104:31--105:5
3. Entering into Corporate Worship - 1 Chronicles 16:1-36
4. Celebrating the Life of God - Luke 15:1-32
5. Coming to the Table - John 6:47-58
6. Living in Transformation - Philippians 4:4-13
Guidelines for Leaders