If you want to talk about Jesus, but you're not sure what to say--or how to say it, this Bible study guide is for you!
Six studies, based on Paul Little's popular How to Give Away Your Faith, will deepen your understanding of the essentials of faith and strengthen your confidence as you talk with others about the very best news of all.
Getting the Most Out of Christian Basics Bible Studies
Introduction: Who Needs Jesus?
1. The Essential Foundation - John 6:25-40
2. The Effective Ambassador - 2 Corinthians 5:11-21
3. How to Witness - John 4:4-26, 39-42
4. What Is Our Message? - 1 Peter 3:13-22
5. Christ Is Relevant Today - John 10:7-18
6. Worldliness: External or Internal? - John 17:6-23
First Steps to God
Guidelines for Leaders