Who You Are When No One's Looking
We are all at our best when it counts. But what are we like when no one's looking? That's where character comes in—being consistent even when it doesn't seem to matter.
Courage. Discipline. Vision. Endurance. Love. These character qualities are quickly becoming endangered. All too often we hear of marriages falling apart, governments lying, businesses cheating and scandals rocking the church. But with God's guidance and strength, we can maintain character that lasts despite temptations and troubles.
1. Character: Preserving Endangered Qualities
2. Courage: Overcoming Crippling Fears
3. Discipline: Achieving Success through Delaying Gratification
4. Vision: Looking Beyond the Obvious
5. Endurance: Crashing through Quitting Points
6. Tender Love: Walking in Someone Else's Moccasins
7. Tough Love: Insisting on Truth in Relationships
8. Sacrificial Love: Giving Without Giving Out
9. Radical Love: Breaking the Hostility Cycle
10. The Character of Christ