Would you like to move from despair to hope?
Would you like to transform your feelings of fear to faith?
Would you like to turn envy into compassion?
The Bible shows how David turned these negative emotions in his life into godly character qualities. In this Christian Basics Bible Study, based on the Bible's account of David and A Heart for God by Rebecca Manley Pippert, you'll investigate David's life, choices, mistakes and triumphs.
You'll discover how you can make the same transformation your own life.
Getting the Most Out of Christian Basics Bible Studies
Introduction: A Heart for God
1. From Fear to Faith - 1 Samuel 17:1-50
2. From Envy to Compassion - 1 Samuel 20:30-42
3. From Hatred to Love - Psalm 52
4. From Rebellion to Submission - 1 Samuel 24
5. From Anger to Meekness - 1 Samuel 25:18-35
6. From Despair to Hope - Psalm 18:1-6, 16-19, 46-50
Guidelines for Leaders