The Kingdom of God
Jesus speaks often of "the kingdom of God."
What is it?
Where is it?
When is it?
Why is it so important?
Understanding and participating in God's kingdom on earth is central to the Christian life. In this study guide, Gregory Jao leads you through ten Bible studies that explore God's kindgom—transforming your picture of God, Christianity and your role in the world.
This LifeGuide Bible Study features questions for starting group discussions and for meeting God in personal reflection, together with leader's notes and a "Now or Later" section in each study.
PDF download with a single-user license; available from InterVarsity Press and other resellers.
Getting the Most Out of The Kingdom of God
1. The Character of the King - Psalm 145
2. The Kingdom's Coming - Mark 1:14-45
3. An Offer You Can't Ignore - Matthew 13:1-45
4. Mission Statement for a Kingdom - Matthew 20:1-28
5. Kingdom in Words and Deeds - Acts 8:4-25
6. Kingdoms in Conflict - Revelation 19
7. Waiting for Kingdom Come - Matthew 25:1-30
8. King of All - Colossians 1:1-20
9. Living in Light of the Kingdom - 2 Timothy 3:10--4:18
10. Who Sits on the Throne? - Daniel 4