As a Christian, you are a sworn foe of the legions of hell.
And they will oppose you as you obey Christ. But "resist the devil," writes James, "and he will flee from you" (James 4:7).
Life with Jesus can be a frightening, exhilarating and reassuring experience of triumph over evil--sometimes all at the same time! Six studies, based on John White's classic work The Fight, will help you prepare to enter the fray.
Getting the Most Out of Christian Basics Bible Studies
Introducing Spiritual Warfare
1. Our Protector - John 14:15-27
2. Under Attack in the World - 1 Peter 3:13-17
3. Under Attack Internally - Hebrews 4:12-16
4. When Desire Becomes Lust - James 4:1-10
5. Free to Be Holy - Colossians 3:1-17
6. The Battle is the Lord's - Ephesians 6:10-20
Guidelines for Leaders