So You Want to Be a Stay-at-Home Mom
Are you thinking about making the transition from the rat race to the home front?
Perhaps you are wondering whether being at home full time is for you. Maybe you are trying to figure out how to make ends meet with only one paycheck each month. Maybe you doubt your ability to deal with the mental, emotional and physical challenges. Or maybe you're afraid that staying home now will derail your career goals for good.
So You Want to Be a Stay-at-Home Mom will tell you what to expect and how to prepare. Written by a mom who made the transition and loves being at home, this practical book will help you decide what choice is best for you and your family. You'll find step-by-step guidance on how to
Here is guilt-free counsel that will help you determine what you and your family really need--whether that means staying in a full-time job, making the move to part-time work, starting a home-based business or being at home full time. Every woman who has ever faced this complicated and confusing decision will welcome So You Want to Be a Stay-at-Home Mom.
1. Pick Up Your Cradle Follow Me
2. Honey, You're Home
3. Setting Up Your Family Business Plan
4. Will My Professional Training Go to Waste?
5. Resuming Your Career Once the Kids Are Older
6. How Do I Tell My Boss?
7. My Husband's Nervous; My Relatives Think I'm Crazy
8. Life on a Budget
9. God, the Ultimate Money Manager
10. Avoiding Super Stay-at-Home Mom Syndrome
11. A Fruitful Motherhood
12. Creativity on the Home Front
13. Passing On a Moral Inheritance
14. When Do I Get Off Work?
15. Oh, to Hear Another Adult Voice
16. Finding Your Mentor
17. Developing a Personal Mission Statement
Appendix: Resources for Mom