The world encourages you to love yourself, believe in yourself and tell yourself that you are intelligent, capable, beautiful, wonderful. But deep down, what do you most want to know? What does God think of you? What is your true worth?
As Jack Kuhatschek leads you through this nine-session LifeGuide® Bible Study on self-esteem, you'll gain an essential understanding of who you are and how God is restoring you to wholeness.
Now available in IVP's revised LifeGuide Bible Study format, Self-Esteem features questions for starting group discussions and for personal reflection, as well as a new "Now or Later" section following each session.
PDF download with a single-user license; available from InterVarsity Press and other resellers.
For over three decades LifeGuide Bible Studies have provided solid biblical content and raised thought-provoking questions—making for a one-of-a-kind Bible study experience for individuals and groups. This series has more than 130 titles on Old and New Testament books, character studies, and topical studies.
Getting the Most Out of Self-Esteem
1. Wonderfully Made - Psalm 139
2. Deeply Fallen - Romans 3:9-20
3. Fully Forgiven - Hebrews 10:1-18
4. Eternally Loved - Romans 8:28-39
5. Greatly Blessed - Ephesians 1:3-14
6. Old yet New - Ephesians 4:17-32
7. Weak yet Strong - 2 Corinthians 12:1-10
8. Poor yet Rich - 1 Corinthians 4:8-13; 2 Corinthians 6:3-10
9. Dying yet Alive - 1 Corinthians 15:35-58