Sometimes our worship loses its passion. Our prayer life becomes stagnant. We forget why we are serving God. And slowly, subtly, the world's ways become our ways.
This eight-session LifeGuide® Bible Study on Romans addresses these problems, showing us how we can break out of old patterns and become new in Christ.
PDF download with a single-user license; available from InterVarsity Press and other resellers.
For over three decades LifeGuide Bible Studies have provided solid biblical content and raised thought-provoking questions—making for a one-of-a-kind Bible study experience for individuals and groups. This series has more than 130 titles on Old and New Testament books, character studies, and topical studies.
Getting the Most Out of Romans
Part 1: A New Life
1. Good News from God - Romans 1:1-17
2. The Wrath of God - Romans 1:18-32
3. The Judgment of God - Romans 2
4. The Verdict - Romans 3:1-20
5. The Righteousness from God - Romans 3:21-31
6. The Example of Abraham - Romans 4
7. Reasons to Rejoice - Romans 5
8. New Life, New Lifestyle - Romans 6:1--7:6
9. Our Struggle with Sin - Romans 7:7-25
10. The Spirit Brings Life - Romans 8:1-17
11. Glorious Conquerors - Romans 8:18-39
Part 2: A New Lifestyle
12. The Potter the Clay - Romans 9:1-19
13. Misguided Zeal - Romans 9:30--10:21
14. The Future of Israel - Romans 11
15. Living Sacrifices - Romans 12
16. Submitting to Authorities - Romans 13
17. To Eat or Not to Eat - Romans 14
18. Unity, Hope Praise - Romans 15:1-13
19. Brothers Sisters in Christ - Romans 15:14--16:27