Joy. Anger. Distress. Hope. Trust.
These and many more emotions are expressed in the Psalms. Juanita Ryan offers these nine-session LifeGuide® Bible Study to help you learn how to openly express the full range of your emotions to God.
This revised LifeGuide Bible Study, originally titled Psalms II, features additional questions for starting group discussions and for meeting God in personal reflection, together with expanded leader's notes and a "Now or Later" section in each study.
For over three decades LifeGuide Bible Studies have provided solid biblical content and raised thought-provoking questions—making for a one-of-a-kind Bible study experience for individuals and groups. This series has more than 130 titles on Old and New Testament books, character studies, and topical studies.
Getting the Most Out of Praying the Psalms
1. A Prayer of Dependence - Psalm 86
2. A Prayer of Longing for God - Psalm 63
3. A Prayer of Trust - Psalm 62
4. A Prayer of Distress - Psalm 57
5. A Prayer of Gratitude - Psalm 65
6. A Prayer of Grief - Psalm 102
7. A Prayer When God Is Silent - Psalm 44
8. A Prayer for Hope - Psalm 130
9. A Prayer of Joy - Psalm 66