Penetrating Missions' Final Frontier
Many governments around the world still do not allow the gospel of Jesus Christ to be preached freely. Even in open countries, many people groups still strongly resist outside influences and hold tenaciously to their traditions.
Is there a way to reach across these barriers with the light of truth and a heart of love? Yes. In this fast-paced book, you will get a whirlwind tour of the world that remains virtually untouched by Christianity. In addition, the author offers creative stragies for penetrating those parts of the world that have been most resistant.
It is exciting. It is practical. And it is a grand venture that you can be part of.
Foreword by Dan Harrison
Part 1: Background
1. Our Mandate for the Global Mission
2. The Urgency of Missions' Final Frontier
Part 2: God's Special Envoys Introduced
3. God's Special Envoys and Their Mission
4. What Qualifications They Require
5. Special Training for the Challenge
Part 3: The New Missions' Strategy
6. The Basic Strategy for Reaching the Unreached
7. How the Strategy Is Refined to Meet Physical Needs
8. The Symbiotic Approach to Relief and Development
9. The Special Envoys' Mandate in Scripture
Part 4: Taking the Final Step
10. How to Get Started
11. The Great Adventure Begins
12. Resources for More Help
About the Author
Reader Response Card