Motherhood is complicated. It can bring about feelings of deep love and joy, frustration, helplessness, tenderness, guilt, contentment and longing--all in an hour! In these ten-session LifeGuide® Bible Study on biblical motherhood, mom Patty Pell helps you discover the truth about who you are, who God is and how he sees you. As you learn to rest in your identity as his beloved, you'll be empowered to love your children with his love.
For over three decades LifeGuide Bible Studies have provided solid biblical content and raised thought-provoking questions—making for a one-of-a-kind Bible study experience for individuals and groups. This series has more than 130 titles on Old and New Testament books, character studies, and topical studies.
1. The Secure Mother: Finding Our Identity in Christ - Ephesians 1:3-14
2. The Healing Mother: Acknowledging Our Own Issues - Mark 5:21-34
3. The Trusting Mother: Depending on God - Matthew 6:25-34
4. The Wonder-Filled Mother: Gaining Perspective - Psalm 139:1-18
5. The Growing Mother: Nurturing Ourselves - Romans 12: 1-8
6. The Free Mother: Letting Go of Expectations - Psalm 131
7. The Humble Mother: Walking in Grace - Luke 18:9-14
8. The Connected Mother: Finding Community - Colossians 3:12-17
9. The Influencing Mother: Leaving a Legacy - 1 Thessalonians 2:1-12
10. The Joyful Mother: Living in Gratitude- Philippians 4:4-9