Businessman and CEO John Beckett calls us to the transformation of the workplace into a place where the kingdom of God is experienced. Through sharing his own story, as well as looking to biblical and modern-day examples, Beckett offers role models who serve as companions on the journey to faithful and fruitful work. Drawing on a lifetime of wisdom and business acumen, Beckett invites us to enter into the privilege of working in active partnership with God himself.
Join the international movement of those whose faith is transforming their work. Master your Mondays by bringing them under the realm of the Master.
Forword by Ken Blanchard
Part 1: My Personal Journey
1. In and Out of the Furnace
2. Integrating Two Worlds
Part 2: Companions on the Journey
3. Our Earliest Companions: From Adam to Boaz
4. Biblical Wisdom for Today: David and Solomon
5. World Class Leaders: Daniel and Nehemiah
6. A New Covenant: Jesus and His Followers
7. Lessons from the Edge of Civilization
Part 3: God's Workplace Agenda
8. Moving Beyond Principles
9. The Power of Purpose
11. People First