It begins with God.
As you come to know of and believe in his everlasting love, you begin to think about loving others--through prayer, service, forgiveness and more.
Phyllis J. Le Peau offers in these nine LifeGuide® Bible Study to help you build a foundation of confidence in God's love for you. You will be encouraged and equipped to respond to his love by loving others.
This revised LifeGuide Bible Study features additional questions for starting group discussions and for meeting God in personal reflection, together with expanded leader's notes and a "Now or Later" section in each study.
For over three decades LifeGuide Bible Studies have provided solid biblical content and raised thought-provoking questions—making for a one-of-a-kind Bible study experience for individuals and groups. This series has more than 130 titles on Old and New Testament books, character studies, and topical studies.
PDF download with a single-user license; available from InterVarsity Press and other resellers.
Getting the Most Out of Love
1. God's Everlasting Love - Romans 8:1-17, 28-39
2. God's Unlimited Love - Romans 4:18--5:11
3. Responding to God's Love - John 15:1-17
4. Love That Serves - 2 Kings 4:8-37
5. Love That Submits - 1 Samuel 3
6. Love That Prays - James 5:13-20
7. Love That Comforts - 2 Corinthians 1:1-11
8. Love That Forgives - Matthew 18:21-35
9. Love That Unites - Romans 12:1-21