What reason do you have for believing Christianity is true?
The best reason is Jesus himself.
In this ten session LifeGuide® Bible Study, James W. Sire invites you to meet Jesus by digging deep into the Bible. You'll discover what Jesus did and said. And you'll be encouraged to decide what place Jesus has in your life today.
Whether you are reading the Gospels for the first time or for the fiftieth, you'll find these investigative Bible studies challenging and transforming.
This revised LifeGuide Bible Study features additional questions for starting group discussions and for meeting God in personal reflection, together with expanded leader's notes and a "Now or Later" section in each study.
For over three decades LifeGuide Bible Studies have provided solid biblical content and raised thought-provoking questions—making for a one-of-a-kind Bible study experience for individuals and groups. This series has more than 130 titles on Old and New Testament books, character studies, and topical studies.
PDF download with a single-user license; available from InterVarsity Press and other resellers.
Getting the Most Out of Jesus the Reason
1. The Unexpected Jesus - Mark 2:1-12
2. Jesus the Lover of Sinners - Luke 7:36-50
3. The Sin Jesus Forgives - Mark 7:1-23
4. Jesus the Good Teacher - Luke 10:25-37
6. Jesus the Father - Luke 15:11-32
7. Jesus the Servant Savior - Mark 10:32-45
9. Jesus the Sacrifice - Mark 14--15
10. The Resurrection of Jesus - Luke 24:1-43