Is truth an outdated concept?
Today it is often considered rude to speak of right and wrong. In such a culture of relativism, we desperately need to be reminded of the biblical value of integrity. In these ten-session LifeGuide® Bible Study invite us to find contentment in who are and how we follow God as we grow to be people of real integrity.
This LifeGuide Bible Study in IVP's revised format features questions for starting group discussions and for meeting God in personal reflection, as well as a new "Now or Later" section following each session to help you act on what you learn.
For over three decades LifeGuide Bible Studies have provided solid biblical content and raised thought-provoking questions—making for a one-of-a-kind Bible study experience for individuals and groups. This series has more than 130 titles on Old and New Testament books, character studies, and topical studies.
PDF download with a single-user license; available from InterVarsity Press and other resellers.
Getting the Most Out of Integrity
1. Imitate Jesus - Mark 10:32-45
2. Keep Commitments - Hosea 1:1--2:1;3
3. Cultivate Endurance - Job 1:1--2:10
4. Speak Truth - Genesis 20
5. Practice Self-Control - Judges 16
6. Respect Your Body - 1 Corinthians 6:12-20
7. Expect Temptation - Genesis 39
8. Guard Your Tongue - James 3:1-12
9. Offer Forgiveness - John 21
10. Trust God - Psalm 25