Friends help you mature emotionally and spiritually.
Friends teach you about forgiveness.
Friends love you no matter what.
Carolyn Nystrom leads you through ten inductive studies to discover what the Bible teaches about friendship. As you dig into the stories of friends like David and Jonathan or Ruth and Naomi, you will experience the riches of godly friendship for yourself.
This revised LifeGuide Bible Study features additional questions for starting group discussions and for meeting God in personal reflection, together with expanded leader's notes and a "Now or Later" section in each study.
PDF download with a single-user license; available from InterVarsity Press and other resellers.
Getting the Most Out of Friendship
1. Needing Friends - Ecclesiastes 4:1-12
2. David Mephibosheth - 2 Samuel 9; 16:1-4; 19:24-30
3. Enjoying Our Differences - 1 Corinthians 12:12-31
4. Naomi Ruth - Ruth 1--2
5. Forgiving Friends - Matthew 18: 12-35
6. A Father His Son - Luke 15:11-32
7. Friends Accountable to Friends - Galatians 6:1-10
8. David Nathan - 2 Samuel 11:1--12:25
9. Loving Friends - 1 John 4:7-21
10. Forever Friends - 1 Thessalonians 4:13--5:11