Why don't I get what I pray for?
Do I wait in faith for God to change a bad situation, or do I step out in faith to look for change?
Why don't I feel more confident that God will help me?
If you ever struggle with uncertainties about faith, you'll find good company in the pages of the Bible. Dale and Sandy Larsen lead you through nine Bible studies on people who struggled with faith to encourage you in your journey to deeper trust.
This revised LifeGuide Bible Study features additional questions for starting group discussions and for meeting God in personal reflection, together with expanded leader's notes and a "Now or Later" section in each study.
PDF download with a single-user license; available from InterVarsity Press and other resellers.
Getting the Most Out of Faith
1. In Praise of Faith - Hebrews 11:1-16
2. Abraham: Faith Under Construction - Genesis 12:1-9
3. Righteousness by Faith - Romans 3:19-26
4. Naaman: Faith Without Fireworks - 2 Kings 5:1-15
5. Faith Without Action - James 2:14-26
6. David: Faith That Worships - 2 Samuel 7:18-29
7. The Focus of Faith - Hebrews 12:1-11
8. In Jesus' Name: Faith That Asks - John 16:16-28
9. The Finale of Faith - 2 Timothy 4:6-18