Life is difficult.
Daily you must choose whether to live cautiously or courageously.
God calls you to live at your best, to pursue righteousness, to drive toward excellence. Six studies, drawn from Eugene Peterson's much-loved Run with the Horses, will help you discover God's goals and equip you to achieve them.
Getting the Most Out of Christian Basics Bible Studies
Introduction: How Will You Compete with Horses?
1. Pleading Inadequacy - Jeremiah 1:4-16
2. Discernment - Jeremiah 7:1-15
3. God's Shaping Hand - Jeremiah 18:1-18
4. Honesty - Jeremiah 15:10-21
5. Obedience - Jeremiah 35
6. Making the Best of It - Jeremiah 29:1-14
Guidelines for Leaders