About the General Editors
IVP is delighted to have Dr. Timothy George serving as general editor of the RCS and Dr. Scott Manetsch serving as associate general editor.
Timothy George is a Reformation historian and author of Theology of the Reformers, as well as other theological and historical works. He is dean of Beeson Divinity School, Samford University and an executive editor of Christianity Today.
Scott Manetsch is associate professor of church history at Trinity Evangelical Divinity School and author of Theodore Beza and the Quest for Peace in France, 1572-1598.
Board of Advisers
- Myron S. Augsburger, Eastern Mennonite University
- Amy Nelson Burnett, University of Nebraska
- Frank A. James III, Reformed Theological Seminary
- Arthur A. Just Jr., Concordia Theological Seminary
- Anthony N. S. Lane, London Bible College
- Herman J. Selderhuis, Theological University of Apeldoorn, The Netherlands
- John L. Thompson, Fuller Theological Seminary
- Graham Tomlin, St. Mellitus College, London
- David Steinmetz, Duke Divinity School
- Timothy J. Wengert, Lutheran Theological Seminary at Philadelphia