About the General Editors
IVP is delighted to have Dr. Timothy George serving as general editor of the RCS and Dr. Scott Manetsch serving as associate general editor.
Timothy George is a Reformation historian and author of Theology of the Reformers, as well as other theological and historical works. He is dean and professor of divinity at Beeson Divinity School, Samford University and an executive editor of Christianity Today.
Scott Manetsch is professor of church history at Trinity Evangelical Divinity School and author of Calvin's Company of Pastors: Pastoral Care and the Emerging Reformed Church, 1536-1609 and Theodore Beza and the Quest for Peace in France, 1572-1598.
Board of Advisers
- Myron S. Augsburger, Eastern Mennonite University
- Amy Nelson Burnett, University of Nebraska
- Frank A. James III, Biblical Theological Seminary
- Arthur A. Just Jr., Concordia Theological Seminary
- Anthony N. S. Lane, London School of Theology
- Herman J. Selderhuis, Theological University of Apeldoorn, The Netherlands
- David Steinmetz, Duke Divinity School
- John L. Thompson, Fuller Theological Seminary
- Graham Tomlin, St. Mellitus College, London
- Timothy J. Wengert, Lutheran Theological Seminary at Philadelphia