How to Navigate the New Testament
By Eric Larson
|Available Formats||You Pay||You Save|
Frameworks is a colorful introduction to the New Testament that uses contemporary visual imagery to bring the biblical story to life. Think of it as your own biblical tour guide meant to build your confidence and understanding of Scripture!
Most of us are visual learners. So why not learn the Bible in this way? Frameworks uses dramatic imagery—photographs, charts, maps, outlines—to explore each of the New Testament books. Combining compelling stories, over 125 brilliant color photographs and simple illustrations such as maps and charts, this book will reinforce the framework of the New Testament: 4 Biographies of Christ (the Gospels) 1 Book of History (Acts) 9 Letters of Paul to Churches (Romans, Galatians, Colossians, etc.) 4 Letters of Paul to People (1 and 2 Timothy, Titus, Philemon) 8 General Letters (Hebrews, James, Jude, etc.) 1 Book of Prophecy (Revelation)
Presented in an attractive, less-is-more format with lots of refreshing white space, this book will help you navigate your way through the twists and turns of the New Testament by helping you answer ten questions for each of the 27 New Testament books:
- Intro — What is this book like?
- Theme — What is this book about?
- Purpose — Why was it written?
- Outline — How is the book organized?
- Verses — How does it read?
- Navigation — How do I move through it?
- Unique things — What makes the book or its author special?
- Recap — What should I remember most?
- Question — How can I explore further or go deeper?
- Insights — What one verse can I apply right now?
Frameworks is the perfect companion to your favorite study Bible. Boost your biblical literacy by engaging in the rich visual context of Scripture, because seeing truly is believing.
Related Information & Resources
Download the Press Kit.